Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

From Bondage to Freedom

 
Posted by Picasa

Last week I paid a visit to my original blog to investigate why the text was not showing up and as I opened up the page my description grabbed my attention.

"Are you living the abundant, joy filled life of freedom God intended for you or do you live a life driven and fueled by fear and worry? I invite you to join me as I learn to walk in the freedom that God has given me as His child."

I would have to answer "no" to my own question! I suddenly realized that I had slowly slipped back into bondage, a new bondage of busyness and heavy burdens. This blog reflects that bondage, Mt. Evermore, doesn't exactly sound like an easy burden, does it? Journaling the piles of laundry and dishes rings of drudgery not abundant joy and freedom. I'm moving out of the bondage and back into the walk of freedom, joy and abundant living that God has called me to. Join me on my freedom walk.

See you there!

Once More Living Free in Him

No comments:

Post a Comment